Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


Thank you, thank you, thank you, Beth! Check out her awesome blog:  
 
Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
 
7 things about myself...
1. I paint my nails at least once a day. Each time a different color to suit my mood
2. I love coffee!
3. My best friend is a boy :)
4. I love Natalie Portman!
5. My favorite clothing store is Anthropologie
6. I still sleep with my momma :P
7. I write everything down in a little model Barbie calender/notepad book. I feel completely lost without this! 
 
My nominations!
3. http://californiaxdreams.blogspot.com/   
All three of these girls have fabulous blogs in the making! Support them, please and thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I finished it, please check it out!
    http://vbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete