Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Braziliant Babies!

Essie's new summer polish collection came out today! You guys know how in love I am with polishes, and I am so so so excited about these colors! I don't have them yet, but I will be on the prowl for them this and next week until I have all six colors.


 The headlining color is Braziliant. It's a super fun, bold shimmery orange. This is THE color for summer, and I think it's gorgeous. Very tropical and exciting!

This is what I am expecting to be my favorite color out of the six. It's Absolutely Shore, and it's a really light seafoam green. I think it's absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to try it out!

 Super Bossa Nova is a super bright pink with blueish and purple undertones and shimmer.It's so pretty.. this would definitely go in my toe polish stash.


This is Smooth Sailing, a calm light blue that reminds me of the ocean. I love blue nails so I'll be sporting this color throughout summer for sure!

Meet Me at Sunset is very similar to Braziliant, but it's a more bold and solid orange. Really beachy! I love it!



Kinda like Super Bossa Nova is Too Too Hot, a bright coral color. This has a bit more red in it than most classic corals, but I think it's perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment