Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bop right on over to..

Of a Kind!! I LOVE this website/blog oh so much, and I highly recommend going to take a peak. They have a really cool idea going.. about once every 1-2 weeks they release a new "edition". The editions being beautiful items like bags, scarfs, tops, and necklaces that different designers make especially for them! I have never actually purchased an item, but I do know that you would want to get it quick considering they only have a handful of each item made.. and once it's gone, it's gone. Beyond the weekly editions they do a daily blog-like update that showcases a up-and-coming designer that they love. This is actually were I stumbled across the Erica Weiner jewelry line. It's always fun, fresh pieces that I really like. And I always check their site every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment