Saturday, May 14, 2011

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation

I finally ran out of my most recent pot of my tried and true bareMinerals powder foundation in Fairly Light. With the exception of two Clinique and Lorac tinted moisturizers that I rarely use, this is the only foundation that has ever touched my face. So that's probably about four years now. I love this foundation,  don't get me wrong,  and with my acne prone skin it doesn't break me out. Change was due though, and I purchased the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory. I've heard only good things about this foundation, and I'm so excited to try it out. I'm wearing it for the first time today and it looks really good. The real deal will be whether or not it stays on and doesn't break me out. Be looking for a review of this foundation within the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment