Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A few new items..

In my last post I mentioned Forever21 as one of my go-to stores for affordable items. The cheap prices make it very easy to fill up your wardrobe. I was very intimidated by this store when I first went in one.. but now I could stay in there for hours! Here are a few items I have purchased from Forever21 for this spring and summer.

 One of my favorite new purchases is this tribal print skirt that I got for only $12.50. I love the bright red that contrasts with the black, white and nude. It makes the skirt really fun and extremely versatile. I would probably pair this with either a black tank or a gray or white solid t-shirt. Black strappy flats would look great with this look. I would maybe where a chunky black ring or a sleek necklace with this outfit, but I would definitely keep the accessories to a minimum.
Tribal print is VERY in by the way :)




 I'm a huge fan of the tribal print trend.. so here's a more simple t-shirt that I purchased. It's just black and white so this would be super cute with a solid bright colored skirt or pair of shorts. Any type of gladiator sandal would look great with this look, and once again I would keep the accessories to a minimum. This shirt is only $15.80 and is super comfy! It's not too thin, but it's still very light weight.







 I LOVE floral prints and dresses with some sort of sleeve.. so I got this cute flowy dress for $19.80. Its really comfy and I'm always a fan of buying a whole outfit in one. It comes with a little belt and all you have to do is throw on some sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment