Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where to begin...

I might as well dive right into this. My latest finding is the Mario Badescu skincare line. And I can honestly say I'm hooked. I stumbled across the line in a youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/user/juicystar07). The first product I purchased was the Silver Powder. It claims to "Immediately diminish blackheads, Unclogs pores, and absorbs oil". I was a bit skeptical about it at first, especially considering how cheap it was. I mean $12? Seriously? It was about a week before I got it in the mail. I got to choose three free samples that came along with it. I chose the Cellufirm Drops, Whitening Mask, and the Special Cucumber Lotion*. Being the product addict that I am, I slapped the Silver Powder on my face the first chance I got. It's pretty simple application and not even the least bit messy. You just wet a cotton ball and dab it in the powder. When you wipe It on your face it turns to a thick mask like cream. You leave it on for ten minutes and then clean it off with toner. This stuff is amazing. My new all time favorite product for sure. After one use the skin in my t-zone, especially my nose, had noticeably tightened and I had significantly less blackheads. My mom, aunt, and Nick all three commented on my skin without knowing I had applied anything. That same night Miller, Mom, and Aunt all made me apply the powder to them. Then tonight I did it to Nick too. Nick and Miller both have fairly bad blackheads, and their skin looked SO much better after one application. I am thoroughly impressed with this product. http://www.mariobadescu.com

*I'll go into detail about the previous products along with others that I have purchased since then in other posts. This product honestly deserved a post of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment