Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring fevaaa!

Spring (and summer.. but I won't push it) couldn't come any sooner! Shorts, lightweight flowy tops, sandals! Ahhh.. I can't help myself. So I'm on the hunt for a few new spring time wardrobe staples. I usually will splurge on one or two versitle items and then shoot for sales and cheaper store like Forever 21 for the rest. My style is generally pretty simple and basic.. so here's a look at what I will hopefully be purchasing soon for this spring!


Chambray button ups. My new favorite clothing item. I already own one from Jcrew, but I've worn it so many times I could really use another. Who ever said too many of one thing was bad anyways?

  I love this pink oyster chambray shirt from Madewell. It's super light weight, and would go great with almost anything. Tucked into skirts, with denim shorts, over leggings, or with capris on cooler nights. Wear it buttoned or unbuttoned. I would probably get a size up because I like them to be a little looser. It's my definite go to item for spring.



 
 

These Sam Edelman sandals from the Spring collection are absolutely adorable! I LOVE the lace up front and the nude color that will go with everything! I have so many pairs of basic sandals, but I really like these.. they're different but still simple and definitely okay for every day wear!


 This is probably the last splurge item I would purchase. I always get a new bag for spring, and I really like this one from Urban Outfitters! It's really big and will fit anything and everything you could possibly need on those long spring and summer days. You can slide in your makeup bag, bikini, extra shoes, even a beach towel! It comes in a light nude color too, but light colored bags never work well for me and this redish color is really fun and pretty!





 I hardly ever spend much on jewelry.. well for that matter I don't really wear jewelry that often anyways. Except rings. I LOVE RINGS. And usually have one on every day. This ring from the handmadebybluebird shop on Etsy is super cute and vintagey.. and only $14! I love the filigree band and the big baby blue stone! It would look great with almost anything you would wear.



 

  Last but nowhere near least.. these Erica Weiner bracelet sets. You get four carefully selected vintage bracelets for only $35. They would be cute worn separately.. or all stacked together. However you feel like wearing them. I love the thrill of getting a surprise in the mail too since you never know which bracelets they will send you. Plus we all know how much I love Erica Weiner jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment