Sunday, March 13, 2011

MY FAVORITE JEWELRY EVER!

I'm a jewelry addict. I buy it all the time. But it's pretty unusual for me to get something that I will wear for more than about a week. This line of jewelry has changed that completely! Erica Weiner's line of jewelry is my love. I guess you could say I'm obsessed. Her jewelry is EXACTLY my style. Every single piece. It's delicate, yet bold. and vintage in the most perfect ways. For the most part, with the exception of the Fine & Antique items (which are good prices for what they are, I just can't afford any of them), it is all reasonably priced in my opinion. So go check it out!
This is the ring that Nick got me for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it! I wear it every single day. He's bought me something new for my birthday from there, and I CAN'T WAIT! I'll make sure to post pics and let you know what it is when it gets here! (which will hopefully be tomorrow!) I am also planning on purchasing some things for myself, but of course I'm waiting to make sure I don't double buy. Although that might not be so bad :)

ERICA WEINER JEWELRY

No comments:

Post a Comment