Tuesday, April 12, 2011

new OPI nail polish always makes my day!

Over the past week I have been on a major nail polish kick. I've painted my nails several different colors a day searching for something that I really like.. something that makes me happy when I look at my nails. I'm a big fan of deep colors that are almost black with hints of purple, green, red or blue. I've gotten pretty sick of the same old dark nails every day so I gave some bright pinks and reds a try, but that didn't do the trick. I got out some orange, royal blue, yellow.. none tickled my fancy. After hours of putting on and taking off I found one of my Aunt's polishes that she had left at my house a while back.. OPI's Hopelessly In Love. I have NEVER worn light pink or nude colors, but what the heck.. I'll give it a try. I really liked the color, but it was just a little too light for me. I went to Trade Secret tonight to see about picking up a new color or two. I'm always overwhelmed by the amount of colors. It seriously amazes me, and I ended up looking at the same little stand of nail polishes for almost an hour. I finally picked two different colors. One fun, and one every day polish. Both were different than any color I've ever had or worn.. and I'm so excited about them!



I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with this color!! It's OPI's Dulce De Leche. It's a warm pink with a hint of brown to neutralize the color, and it looks even better on my nails! I put this on my thumb as soon as I got in the car and seriously screamed I was so excited!







This is my new super fun color, Jade Is The New Black! I love it! Blues are very in this season, but I'm not the biggest fan of just plain baby or bright blue. So I chose this teal color to put a little spin on the trend. This is probably one of my favorite colors (It's the color of my new lamp and in my new quilt for my bedroom!). Plus it looks really pretty on! Very fun for summer.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your blog on elleandblair.com , you said if I follow you, you will follow back. I followed you so can you follow me back please!???? http://anna-allthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete